Returns & Refunds
Items that have been personalised/customised are non-cancellable and non-refundable, however if you find you are not satisfied with your purchase please get in touch with us. We want you to have the best experience at Starwood Designs and will do all we can to make you happy!
Our friendly support team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customised products include any products that are configured, personalised, or inscribed; for example, engravings, stamps, monograms, embroidery, embossing, etching, carving or printing.
If the item contains personal configuration, inscription, or design - returns or exchanges will not be accepted unless the products are damaged or defective upon arrival or materially different from what was ordered.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective, damaged upon arrival or if there is a misspelling or error in the configuration, inscription, or design due to a mistake made by us.
You must notify us within 14 days of receipt of any such issues. Damages must be reported within 2 days of receipt.
All other items can be returned within 14 days of receipt under the following returns policy;
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Customised / personalised products
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable);
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
If you wish to return your product you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorisation number and details of how to make a return. Returns made without an authorisation number will not be accepted.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.